Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide -
A Step-By-Step Guide to Creating Change in Your Life
Have you ever:
- Wondered about making changes but not been sure how to achieve them?
- Felt unsure of which way to go at a difficult time of your life?
- Lacked the courage to identify or pursue your dreams for fear of what you might lose or what people might think of you?
- Felt that something needed to alter but not been able to visualise exactly what or found it difficult to create a practical action plan?
- Tried to break free of negative habits but not succeeded?
- Started to make changes and then lost momentum?
The Changing Your Life eBook Programme
Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide is a step-by-step self coaching programme that aims to help you with these sorts of issues and is immediately available in a downloadable e-book format. It is designed to help you to overcome difficulties and create an imaginative practical plan that you can follow to create the future you want. Throughout the guide the key concept of Quality of Life is used to provide a benchmark to what you are planning and starting on and to what the changes are all about.
The guide is structured in an easy to follow format covering seven aspects of the process of creating positive life change.
You are taken step-by-step right through from initial assessment of your situation to the creation of your own individual and tailored plan for your future. On the way to creating your plan, you get to:
- Identify your needs and priorities,
- Visualise your future,
- Try out specific actions and
- Find out how people succesfully make changes.
The structure of the programme will be relevant to you and your life if you are:
- Feeling stuck in a rut
- Uncertain about your future direction in career, relationships or other personal development areas
- Pausing on the brink of making a change but needing an extra push to move you forward positively, purposefully and constructively.
This step-by-step programme has been created by life coach David Bonham-Carter, using recognised models of change, including principles from Motivational Interviewing and Solution Focused Therapy.
Practical techniques and theories are incorporated for:
- Changing habits,
- Promoting successful outcomes
- Setting and achieving personal goals.
A wealth of useful exercises are included in the guide for you to follow step-by-step as you go, with forms to help you clarify your goals, monitor and review your progress.
A full list of the Contents of the eBook programme is set out below:
Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide - Contents List
Module 1: Quality of Life Assessment
Module 2: Understanding What Kind of Person You Want to Be
Module 3: Analysing the Change Process
Module 4: Locating where you are in the Change Process
Module 5: Identifying Your Future Vision
Module 6: Targets and Outcomes
Module 7: Your Quality of Life Plan
The guide is based on research into effective techniques for helping people to make significant life changes and is not available in the shops. It can be flexibly adapted to a range of different circumstances and has been successfully used on numerous occasions in a variety of different life situations.
About the Author
Changing Your Life - A Practical Guide is a practical book written by life coach and author David Bonham-Carter who specialises in the use of practical life coaching techniques to help people deal with negative thinking patterns and address issues such as:
- Life change and motivation
- Stress, anxiety & assertiveness
- Self esteem and confidence issues
- Relationship and communication difficulties
When you purchase the guide from this website, you will receive immediately a link to download the full guide in PDF format. Your purchase is covered by a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If for any reason whatsoever you are unhappy with your purchase, just request a refund within 15 days of receiving the guide and you will be given a complete refund.
Feedback from those who have used materials and exercises in the guide:
To Purchase Changing Your Life
by immediate download in PDF Format for just £5.99,
Just Click Below: